Fair Housing for Frome seeks a new Board Member with financial expertise
We are a small and enthusiastic Community Interest Company whose mission is to ensure there is provision of affordable and accessible accomodation for inhabitants of Frome and surrounding areas, particuarly those on low incomes. We currently have five board members and are seeking an additional person with financial skills and experience to join the team. We are looking for someone who:
- Is willing to join the board as a director of the company
- Attending 6-weekly board meetings
- Preparing for meetings including reading board papers (sent out a week in advance)
- Financial reporting to meetings
- Attending key Fair Housing for Frome events
- Will oversee our management accounts
- Will organise the completion of our end of year accounts
- Can assist with financial strategy
- Has passion and commitment for the provision of fair housing in Frome
Legal Advice for Fair Housing for Frome
Fair Housing for Frome is also seeking periodic pro bono legal advice to ensure that we are running a legal and safe organisation.
This would entail attendance at Board meetings when invited to enable the Board to gain understanding of the legal position of current or future projects, and to act in an advisory capacity to inform the Board and staff of any future actions that need to be done.
If you’re interested in either of these opportunities, or would like more information, please contact Ali Barclay, Chair of Fair Housing for Frome.
Tel: 07813 975582 / firstname.lastname@example.org